Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midas for Kodi Leia 18.x
You can install the Midas Build by using the Wizard inside the G-Man Repo which you can install from the Kodi File Manager using the URL: http://streamingave.com/gman
Full detailed instructions are available here: https://www.streamingave.com/gman.html

The first publicly released version of Midas is Build version 1.01 which was created for Kodi 18.x Leia.
You can get it as the standard Family Build or the Adult XXX Build.
The only difference between the two is that an "Adult XXX" section replaces the "Kids Stuff" section on the main menu. Having a Kids section and an Adult section just seemed wrong on so many levels.
The Adult version is presented in a Red Theme, however that is only to differentiate the two. You can revert the Theme back to Gold, as both Builds feature a Color Changer for themes in Gold, Green, Blue, Grey, Red and Red-Ribbon.

If you have any issues I will try my best to help you out. Just understand that the build is a collection of add-ons from other Developers. I have only made modifications to the Skin. However, I have been using Kodi since 2017 and learned a lot pulling my build together. My knowledge is limited to what I personally have used so I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination.

I highly suggest YouTube for anyone using Kodi.

Using Kodi 18.8 with the Daemon Build 1.12 and Real Debrid
on an Nvidia Shield Pro with a 1080p 55" TV
Build updated to 1.02
Fixed a bug in Favourites and a broken link under Kids Stuff.
Build updated to version 1.03
Just a few small updates.
Added 2 new sports add-ons and have included the Backup utility add-on under System.
Midas version 1.04 available.
Added Shadow and Seren add-ons which must be used with a premium service like Real Debrid.

I will try and keep Midas current, however my new Daemon build is a better build and much easier to customize.
I will be pushing out an update for Midas soon, for anyone still using it.
My Daemon Build is a better build and I highly recommend it over Midas as Midas won't work in the upcoming Kodi 19.

The next update (version 1.5) will include features I created for Daemon such as the hidden adult area. This means the end of the stand alone Midas XXX Build. To get the adult content in Midas, you will simply just unlock that section.

I will continue to support Midas until the launch of Kodi 19 and I release Daemon 2.00 Matrix.